Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Veterans

I know you're probably still thinking about Halloween and all the fun activities there are still to do! I want to put a little plug in your ear. Last year on Veterans Day we wrote letters to the Veterans. It was such a neat experience. It made my students so thankful to live in the country we live in. If you would like your class to write letters here is the site:
http://www.operationgratitude.com/get-involved/write-letters/

I plan on doing it again this year! Veterans day is on Monday, November 12, 2012.  How do you celebrate Veterans Day?

4 comments:

  1. What a cool idea, Rikki! Thanks for sharing the great site.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rikki! That is a great idea! We have a lot of military children in our school, so that would be a great project.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now a follower of yours!

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for coming over! I'm happy to be your newest follower!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may additionally need these USA Facebook Likes for succeeding competitions that are held online. buy usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover