Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Brain Breaks

I don't know about you, but my kids have the WIGGLES like crazy! I love using brain breaks throughout the day to get the WIGGLES out. I found the Just Dance Kids Gummy Bear song and my students fell in love. Everyday they ask me if we can do the gummy bear dance. So I decided I needed to find some more Just Dance videos for them to do. I love that they're only a couple of minutes so they don't take a lot of time to do but they also help them to do their work better. Here are a couple of my favorites:

 Do you use brain breaks in your classroom? If you do what are some of your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rikki!
    I am loving your you tube videos!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love the Gummy Bear Dance! They like the Ma Nah Ma one too, but it gets stuck in my head for hours afterward! There's one called "If You're A Kid" that they beg for every day as well. Thanks for sharing those!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE the Kung Fu Fighting one and the Gummy Bear one! We watched a lot of these when we had like a month of indoor recess!!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the Utah Blogger list. I'm your newest follower.

    susieqsclass@gmail.com
    http://learningwithsusieq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover