My two little kiddos are both in preschool. I have to make 4 teacher gifts because both of my children have two teachers. I was trying to come up with something that was cheap but also cute. I as a teacher have always wanted one of these Crayola pictures but still haven't received one. I'm hoping this will be the year. Fingers crossed :) I was checking out Pinterest and there are tons of the cute Crayola letters. However I stumbled across the cutest card ever to go with it. I found the card idea at www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com I love the name of her site. I feel the same way. I should be mopping the floor instead of writing this post. But this is more fun right?These were so cheap basically I bought a cheap frame from All A Dollar, some Crayola crayons, and Tacky glue.. got to love Tacky glue.
Now for the 12 in 12: I'm linking up with Miss Kindergarten and the Teeny Tiny Teacher.
10. Favorite Restaurant: Kneaders, It's a local place and I love it. They have soups and salads and killer desserts. I eat there almost weekly. I'm afraid they might start calling me by name.
9. Scariest thing you have tried: Selling items on TPT. I know so scary but seriously every time I see that I have feedback I get scared. I don't deal well with criticism and I'm always so scared that the feedback is going to be bad. Seriously SCARY!!
8. Favorite gift you received: I know this is going to sound super cheesy but my children. I know I sound like one huge cheese ball but seriously. I believe they're a gift and I'm so grateful I get to be their mommy! I use the word I know A LOT!! Sorry this picture is super blurry!
7.Favorite thing you've pinned: I live by this quote, It is seriously one of my favorite and I found it on Pinterest. I think this quote works perfectly with children and their mistakes.
6. Favorite blog post: http://www.hive2nd.blogspot.com/2011/01/chants.html My very first post just because I had no idea what I was starting and I'm amazed at how great the blogging world is.
5. Favorite Accomplishment: Graduating from College. My parents didn't graduate from college and I was the first in my family. The funny thing is things have changed a lot since then both my parents went back and have now, including my younger brother. I like to think I helped them, I think they realized they could do it too.
4. Favorite picture: I'm a picture FANATIC I take pictures almost every day so my favorite picture today is a picture I took yesterday.
3. Favorite Memory: My all time favorite memory is skydiving with my husband. I was scared to death and I didn't think I could do it. In fact I even asked if maybe I could stay in the plane while everyone else jumped out. Well that wasn't going to happen. I was glad I made the jump but once is enough for me.
2. Goal for 2013: BE ON TIME!! I'm really bad at this and I REALLY REALLY NEED to work on this!
1. One little word: Sleep, I really need some right now considering tomorrow I have to get up at 6 and I'm doing this instead. Super Kudos if you read all of this! Thanks and link up too.