Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School Jitters Linky Party

I'm linking up with A Turn To Learn on  Jitters. Oh how I feel like the summer just flies by. It makes me sad. I have two children and I feel like you only get about 18 summers with them. Now another one is gone. I try to spend so much time with them during the summer because I feel like the school year is so busy and your running from one place to the next. It makes me sad to think one more summer gone. 
Back to School Jitters Linky Party




5 comments:

  1. How nice to only have 17 kids! Small class sizes are great. I hope you have a great year.

    Hooty
    Hooty's Homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have found lots of great ideas this summer on blogs! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, only 17 kidddos? I teach first and I am at 18 with the possibility of having more. You will be able to do so much with the group size. :) I love WBT and love using it in my classroom. I found your blog through the Back to School Jitters linky. I have a new blog and would love for you to stop by and beoome a follower. I just became a new follower of your precious blog! Have a great year!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17... that's awesome! I usually have 18 and it's just awesome! I'm also loving all the new ideas I found on teacher blogs!

    Thanks for linking up!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. 17 students? That's amazing! My classes are normally between 25-30. Thanks for visiting our blog. We are your newest followers :)

    Lisa

    Stories from Room 114

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover