Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coat Hanger Labels

I love the blog Queen of the First Grade Jungle. She has been getting her room all set up and has made the most adorable locker labels. I copied her idea and made some for my classroom. I didn't know if anyone else would like them as well. So I posted them on TPT for free. They are editable too.{ I hope so anyways} I tried it out for the first time. If you download them will you let me know if it worked for you? Check out Katie's too. Hers are way better than these. I love the chevron print she put on hers and she made the most adorable teacher gifts with them too. Click on the picture if you want to download them :).

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Rikki! I will send people your way when they start asking me to make them- hehe

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the labels!!! Will look great on the lockers!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the labels. They are so pretty. I am a new follower. I'd love for you to stop by my blog!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover