Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday

How do I unwind on a stressful day? Well first I am the type of person that has to talk it out. My mom and I are very close and I usually talk to her almost EVERY day! She is so supportive. I also have to say that my husband is such a great listener as well. He gets me. He just knows the right thing to say in any circumstance. I'm very lucky to have him.                                                                            

Have you ever eaten at Kneaders? I absolutely LOVE Kneaders. I don't think they're in every state but there are a lot of them here. They have the best food. I love their Turkey Cranberry  Salad. Plus it has tryptophan in it so it helps on those stressful days when I just need to go to bed. 

Plus you can't resist one of these. I always tell myself it's okay because I had a salad right?


My exercise of choice. It reminds me of the days of when I used to dance. I love dancing.

Who doesn't love to shop to unwind.  How do you unwind?

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the linky! I LOVE Zumba! I usually feel like a fool when I'm doing it, but it is totally worth it! :)

    Heather
    Sensational Seconds

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover